Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Frank Turner - 'England Keep My Bones' stream and order links



With less than a week until the release of Frank Turner's new album 'England Keep My Bones' we are giving everyone the chance to hear how amazing it is before its official release date. Pre-order the album now using the links below.

Pre-order 'England Keep My Bones' CD:
Amazon (Deluxe)

Amazon (standard)
Play.com
HMV.com
Banquet
Xtra Mile Recordings (Limited Edition Green 12'' Vinyl with 3 track download and T-shirt bundles)

Download 'England Keep My Bones':
iTunes (standard edition)
iTunes (exclusive edition)
7Digital
Amazon Digital
Play.com
HMV Digital

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Harry Krishna said...

My copy in green vinyl arrived today, but there's no download code for the 3 extra tracks in it?!

June 3, 2011 at 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home